WMS470 is a professional multichannel wireless microphone system with pilot tone transmission to prevent unwanted noise. The Vocal Set D5 includes a HT470 handheld transmitter featuring a dynamic D5 capsule for well-balanced, powerful sound. The space diversity receiver offers both a microphone level and a line level output.
SR470 analog space diversity professional wireless receiver comes in a rugged half-rack metal housing. The enhanced Auto Setup, Environment Scan and Rehearsal mode allows a very quick and easy system setup. The programmable backlight changes color to warn the user of critical operating conditions e.g. transmitter low battery information, audio peaks, or low radio signal strength. A wide range of professional antenna splitters, power supplies, and high quality remote antennas are available to handle complex antenna systems and up to 48 simultaneous wireless channels, even with large covering area.
The rugged HT470 is an analog professional wireless handheld transmitter with pilot tone transmission to prevent unexpected startup noise. It continuously sends transmitter data, including low-battery information, to the receiver. An infrared data link in conjunction with the automatic frequency setup makes the HT470 extremely simple to use. The unique dipole-antenna design ensures reliable transmission even when one pole of the antenna is covered completely by the user's hand. An enhanced battery identification automatically detects the used battery type and allows up to 14 hours of operation on one AA-size battery. The display shows the remaining operating time in hours. This set contains the D5 version.
- Enhanced automatic setup with channel preview
- Pre-coordinated TV channel frequency presets
- Environment scan and rehearsal functions
- Programmable multicolour backlight display
- External antenna connectors
- Pilot Tone transmission
- Leading edge dipole-antenna design
- Infrared synchronisation for instant transmitter setup
- Up to 50mW transmission power - maximum radio signal strength for long-distance applications
- Integrated charging contacts - quick charging of a standard NiMH battery inside the transmitter