Inspired by the Truesonic Series, the TX2 Series delivers powerfully-refined acoustic performance combined with elegant style. The newly-designed horn provides a wider radiation angle for perfect audience coverage. The full-length grille looks great and, most importantly, protects your investment. The TX2 is your stalwart companion for any performance.
- 300 Watts peak, (140 Watts continuous Class D power)
- The newly designed horn delivers greater coverage 90° H x 60° V
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
- 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Maximum: 113 dB at 1m
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.54” x 10.63 x 9.84” / 420mm x 270mm x 250mm
- Net Weight: 13.82 lbs. / 6.27 kg.