Inspired by the Truesonic Series, the TX2 Series delivers powerfully-refined acoustic performance combined with elegant style. The newly-designed horn provides a wider radiation angle for perfect audience coverage. The full-length grille looks great and, most importantly, protects your investment. The TX2 is your stalwart companion for any performance.
- 600 Watts peak, 300 Watts continuous Class D power
- The newly designed horn delivers greater coverage 90° H x 60° V
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment
- 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (50.8 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR with selectable Mic/Line input. XLR Link Output, Contour EQ switch
- and Ground-Lift switch
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Maximum: 119 dB at 1m
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24.61” x 15.2” x 14.53” / 625mm x 386mm x 369mm
- Net Weight: 32.34 lbs / 14.67 kg.