Building on the legacy of Behringer’s wildly successful Eurolive F1220A, we are proud to present the even more powerful Eurolive F1220D. This 250-Watt active monitor system features a 3-band EQ, so you can tweak the Highs, Mids and Lows for a clear, true sense of your performance; a long- excursion 12" woofer for punchy and deep bass, and a high-performance 3" high-frequency compression driver for the ultimate in sound quality. And thanks to the Class-D technology we employed in the onboard 250-Watt amplifier, the F1220D weighs less than most passive monitor wedges (23.6 lbs/10.7 kg), making them easy to transport and set up.
The built-in adjustable feedback filter helps eliminate annoying squeals and howls so you can crank up the volume, allowing you to hear yourself above all the raging chaos, a.k.a., your band! After all, the main reason to have a monitor is so you can hear yourself, right? The Eurolive F1220D helps you perform up to your true potential.
Inside the F1220D active monitor is the equivalent of a 2-way electronic crossover, a graphic equaliser, a parametric equaliser, a mic preamp and a Class-D power amp! A long-excursion 12" driver delivers deep, punchy low end, while the 3" compression driver, mounted in a custom-designed horn, provides ultra-wide dispersion of clean, crisp highs. These systems work together seamlessly, cranking out 250 Watts of super-clean power, and here’s the best part – you don’t have to be a sound engineer to run it!
Thanks to Behringer’s revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
With its 250 ultra-clean Watts of digital output delivered through separately- powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the F1220D delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. While some of Behringer’s competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which inaccurately separates the frequency spectrum and degrade driver performance, Behringer has gone the extra mile – driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity.
- Lightweight 250-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system for live and playback applications
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- True bi-amping mode with 2 amplifiers for ultimate sound reproduction
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs and Volume controls
- Dedicated 3-band EQ for perfect sound shaping
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 12" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-resolution 3" Tweeter for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany