Loop your riffs in any which way you choose thanks to the Boss RC-300 loop station guitar pedal. This looper contains three synchronised stereo tracks with dedicated volume knobs and transport-control foot-switches for each track. That way, you get one specific effect per switch for a quick transition from one style of play to another. You also get pro effects and a master expression pedal alongside a deluxe, ultra-wide control panel as you enhance your live performance with a few deft steps on the control pad.
Plug in your guitar, bass, keyboard, or instrument of choice and create dynamic loops in real time. Boss provides an XLR input complete with phantom power. The inputs allow singers, percussionists, violinists, beat-boxers or anyone with a microphone to add to your act. The internal memory of the RC-300 records for up to three hours as you add effects on the fly. Just push a button, and you don't have to worry about trying to recall what you did later. The USB port lets you save your loops externally while adding the capability of importing and exporting WAV files for greater post-production processing power.
- Three stereo tracks with dedicated foot-switches and controls for each
- Dedicated fader per track
- Expression pedal for effects control in real time
- Up to three hours of internal recording and 99 onboard memories
- Up to 16 onboard effects optimised for looping
- XLR microphone input with phantom power
- USB storage; import/export WAV files