Give your electric guitar a bright, biting tone with the D'Addario EXL120 9-42 electric strings. These nickel-plated strings have a hexagon-shaped core made from high-carbon steel, which makes them suitable for long-term use. The strings come in a corrosion-resistant package to retain their ideal shape and quality.
- Super light gauges for maximum flexibility and biting tone
- Round-wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the USA for the highest quality and performance
- Plain steel strings come in gauges .009, .011, .016,
- Nickel-wound strings come in gauges .024, .032, .042