Don’t Fret 1
- Theory Unit: over 50 pages of explanations and worksheets divided into three comprehensive units.
- Note Values, Staff, Clef, Time Signature, Notes of Pitch, Rests, Leger Lines, Dot’s, Ties, Slurs, Accidentals, Major Scales, Interval and Anacrusis.
- Practical Unit: Basic Rhythm Work, Drum Kit Rhythms, Introduction to Keyboard and Juggling for coordination.
Don’t Fret 2
Don’t Fret 2 is the next stage of a music student’s theory development once they have completed Don’t Fret 1.
It contains worksheets and explanations on:
- Compound Time
- Chord Inversions
- Two Octave Major and Minor Scales and Intervals
- Chord Formulas
- Circle of 5th’s
- The practical section is further development of the skills learnt in Don’t Fret 1.