Offering a wide array of sounds, from vintage and classics to custom creations, the Electro Harmonix analog guitar microsynth pedal gives a new twist to your tunes. Featuring 10 sliding buttons, this micro synthesizer gives you access to high-quality effects such as percussive stabs and backwards-sounding bowed effects. This microsynth features a die-cast chassis for rugged use and comes with a power supply for convenience.
- True bypass
- 3-pole analog resonant filter
- 4 voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed
- Adjustable filter resonance control
- Dimensions in mm: 146 (w) x 121 (l) x 64 (h)