Bold, innovative and rugged, the Player Telecaster is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style and, most importantly, the sound—they’re all there, waiting for you to make them whisper or wail for your music. Versatile enough to handle almost anything you can create and durable enough to survive any gig, this workhorse is a trusty sidekick for your musical vision.
Designed for authentic Fender tone — with a bit of an edge — the Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future. The string-through-body Telecaster bridge features block-steel saddles to add a bit of zing to your tone. The neck is designed for comfort and performance, with a “Modern C”-shaped profile and a smooth back finish — ideal for almost any playing style.
Adding a 22nd fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities. Each Player Telecaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree. The Player Telecaster body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
- Body: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 5 Tele® Single-Coil
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Block Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment