For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass combos are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features.
On sight alone, you might not believe that the stylish diminutive Rumble 200 combo actually pumps 200 watts of pure bass muscle and finesse, but it does exactly that. Lighter and louder than ever, it's built with great features including classic Fender styling, 15" Eminence® speaker and compression horn, overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing and more.
- Output Power / Output: 200 Watts
- Controls: Gain, Bright: On/Off, Contour: On/Off, Vintage: On/Off, Drive, Overdrive: On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Amp Type: Class-D
- Speaker: One- 15" Fender® Special Design Eminence® Ceramic-Magnet
- Horn Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with On/Off Switch
- Unique Features: 1/4" send and return effects loop, stereo 1/8" AUX input, stereo 1/8" phones output, XLR line output with ground lift switch, 1/4" extension speaker output, classic Fender® styling, Eminence® speaker, soft-touch radio knobs, foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette, removable front grille, extremely lightweight; optional 1-Button Footswitch: Economy (P/N 0994049000), Vintage (P/N 0994054000), LED (P/N 0994052000)