The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps.
Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig. Additional upgrades include Eminence® drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.
- Output Power / Output: 500 Watts
- Controls: Gain, Bright: On/Off, Contour: On/Off, Vintage: On/Off, Drive, Overdrive: On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Amp Type: Class-D
- Speaker: Two - 10" Fender® Special Design Eminence® Ceramic-Magnet
- Horn Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with On/Off Switch
- Unique Features: 1/4" send and return effects loop, stereo 1/8" AUX input, stereo 1/8" phones output, XLR line output with ground lift switch, 1/4" extension speaker output, classic Fender® styling, Eminence® speakers, soft-touch radio knobs, foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette, removable front grille, extremely lightweight; optional 1-Button Footswitch: Economy (P/N 0994049000), Vintage (P/N 0994054000), LED (P/N 0994052000)