An exciting new addition to the Streamliner™ Collection, the G2215-P90 Streamliner Junior Jet™ Club is a stylish workhouse that’s ready to brawl.
Powered by Broad’Tron™ BT-2S bridge and P90 Soap Bar neck pickups, this Streamliner delivers tight lows with a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
Bound nato bodies with stunning Mint Metallic, Sahara Metallic and Single Barrel Stain finishes are complemented by effortless mahogany-stained necks that feature 12”-radius laurel fingerboards, elegant pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets.
The G2215-P90 also features an anchored compensated wrap-around bridge, gold Electro-style control knobs, cream pickguard and nickel hardware.
- Body: Nato
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- Neck Pickup: P90 Soap Bar
- Bridge: Anchored Compensated Wrap-Around
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Cream Plexi with Gold Gretsch® Logo