The Jupiter JCL700NA is a student model clarinet, perfect for the beginner or the advancing student.
JUPITER has successfully produced the JCL-700, Clarinet, made of ABS resin but with the sound quality of wood.
As with the previous model. the JCL-631N, the keywork is the strongest in the market, almost impossible to bend the keys with rough handeling.
The new style case is designed to stack for the school market, where the cases lock into place, and not slide off each other.
- Offset Trill Keys are of the traditional French configuration helping to alleviate excess moisture accumulation and ensure premium performance
- ABS Resin Body provides a durable alternative to a wood body perfect for rigorous playing demands without sacrificing tonal quality
- Nickel-Plated Nickel Silver Keys offer the combination of great feel and long lasting beauty
- Key of B♭
- ABS Resin Body
- Nickel Silver Bell Ring
- Nickel-Plated Nickel Silver Keys
- 14.80mm Bore
- Adjustable Thumb Rest
- Undercut Tone Holes
- 65mm Barrel
- Comfortable C/G Key Riser
- Comes with the new ABS case for extra protection and durability